Monday, December 23, 2019

SAINT SENDS SPECIAL CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO LITTLE DARWIN

 
Dear Sinners: Even though  it is  evident   you  are  an unGodly lot   at  Little Darwin , I want to thank you for  relentlessly campaigning to  have my badly faded   portrait  and  Southern  Cross constellation (Up the Eureka Stockade !)   in sleepy  Townsville  restored ( above )  while  the  devilish  local  media  and  the   faithful  said  nothing .
In my featureless , faded portrait (above) , I appeared  absolutely spooky, the  Southern  Cross resembled anaemic glow worms or floating  dandruff  , looking down  on  the Queen and  Football  Mad City  of the North , until  you took up  my cause . I wish  all  the  odd crew  in Little Darwin , especially the Shipping Reporter,   a   cool  Yule and  a  frantic  first.  Try and repent in  2020 . Yours, etc.,  New Look Mary .